Please join us in telling the Obama Administration that there is still time to make a significant impact on cholera in Haiti before the end of his term! The State Department can build momentum at the UN and take a strong stand for cholera victims and their families, cholera treatment, and long-term water and sanitation investment in Haiti.
The HAWG Cholera campaign has gone live! Please join us to #EndHaitiCholera. Be part of the movement that is calling for #cholerajustice. With just five minutes of your time, you can become part of the international movement for cholera justice. Here’s what to do:
- Visit the Face Justice website:http://www.facejustice.org/
- Use and share our Social Media toolkit: http://www.facejustice.org/toolkit.htm
- Sign the cholera petition: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/End_Haitis_Cholera_Epidemic_with_UN_Action_Now_1/?pv=126
- Share the link to our interfaith letter on cholera justice: http://www.facejustice.org/interfaith.html
Use our sample tweets, below, to send messages to President Obama and Sec. Kerry . Retweet your colleagues’ tweets! Build the movement!
- I’m standing up for cholera victims. @UN @BarackObama will you? #Justice4Cholera #EndHaitiCholera
- @BarackObama @JohnKerry @StateDept Help prevent future deaths by exercising your leadership and pressuring the @UN to #EndHaitiCholera
- Take a selfie! This is not just an ordinary selfie. This is a selfie with a purpose. Take a picture of yourself with the hashtag #EndHaitiCholera. Post it online! Be part of the movement!